Subject: CIPE on NT 5
From: jeremy,AT,austux,DOT,net (Jeremy Lunn)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:17:33 +0200

I've been running CIPE under Debian GNU/Linux for some time with no
problems what so ever.  It still works just fine.

I do not know much about NT because I use Linux all the time and I like
to avoid NT.  I feel bored and lost using GUIs (there's nothing exciting
about them!).

The problem I am having is that when I start the Service I get an error
like:
"Could not start CIPE service on Local Computer
Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly."

If I start it from 'cmd' I get:
"[SERVICE_MANAGER] Starting service [CIPE_Daemon]

"
And it exits after a few seconds but not as quick as the error comes up
in the Service applet.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this?

Thanks an advance for any help,

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia