Subject: Windows NT
From: Joe Harmon <jharmon,AT,blinfo,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:24:36 +0200

Is it normal for the CIPE interface to intercept all outgoing messages.
I've set up the VPN client on the gateway and now when I use Internet
Explorer on the PTP local all pages come back as not found.  If I turn off
the VPN client on the gateway then the pages start appearing again.  I guess
I don't understand how CIPE is supposed to work.  Once you turn it on is
there only a two-way communication allowed and all messages get directed to
the PTP peer?

Joe Harmon