Subject: setting config and restarting in windows?
From: Steven Hanley <sjh,AT,svana,DOT,org>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:21:30 +0200

All

Okay this works fine in linux, I can write out a text file with a cipe config
in it and then start up ciped-cb -o configfile.

I wish to be able to do the same thing in the windows version of cipe, ie
write out a config file and start the cipe service with that config. Is this
possible (like from a bat file or form within some programming language).

Reading the readme.txt that comes with the windows version of cipe it seems to
suggest you must configure cipe through some idiotic point and click interface
instead of from a nice simple text file (just like every other bloody thing in
windows I suppose).

I am really hoping that this is not hte case and that cipe can be configured
form some simple file or something. Can it?

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh,AT,wibble,DOT,net http://wibble.net/~sjh