Subject: ALMOST: Cipe on Windows 2000 w/BSOD
From: "Jacob Joseph" <jmjoseph,AT,andrew,DOT,cmu,DOT,edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 02:00:32 +0200

OK.  I am now able to ping both directions, but not to the network behind
the remote gateway(yet).  I am still in the market for a BSOD fix, but I
think the gateway just needs the IPchains rules to allow me to get past
it...

I just don't want to wrack anyone's brain unnecessarily, so I thought it
prudent to post a follow-up.

Jacob Joseph