Subject: Re: Cipe behind a NAT Win2K machine - SOCKS5 solution?
From: "Les Mikesell" <lesmikesell,AT,home,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 05:06:04 +0200

NAT is irrelevant to CIPE as long as the UDP packets
reach their destination and you send something originating
from the NATed side to bring up the connecton.  Most
NATs have a timeout for how long it will remember the
destinations for UDP so you may have to do something
periodically if you need the tunnel to stay open for
inbound connections.

  Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell,AT,home,DOT,com