Subject: RE: Problems with CIPE 2.0pre9 on Win2k
From: Per Johansson <Per.Johansson,AT,ausystem,DOT,se>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:21:56 +0200

Hi
I have got a simmilar problem. My connections is between a Win2k machine and
Linux. The connection is stable for several hours as long as the traffic is
very low. When the traffic increases the win2k service stops after a few
minutes without any error. The linux side have been working fine for a very
long time when connected to other linux systems. I have also noticed that
the service (cipsrvr) fails to start automatically when the system is
booted.

/Per