Subject: Re: CIPE adapter for Bluetooth
From: ewheeler,AT,kaico,DOT,com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:12:53 +0200

Abhay --
  I have no experience with Bluetooth, but if you can route through the
bluetooth device with normal tcp/ip, then CIPE sould be no problem.  As
long as the other end (or the bluetooth device itself) can decrypt the
data, you should be ok.

Could you give more information about the bluetooth device and how linux
interacts with it?

--Eric