Subject: Re: Hub and spoke
From: Karl Kleinpaste <karl,AT,charcoal,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 21:08:33 +0200

Scott Jensen <sjensen,AT,silverbacktech,DOT,com> writes:
> I am trying to use CIPE on multiple win32 devices that all connect
> over the internet to a single Linux device and the network behind it.  Can
> anyone give me a hand in configuring the host (Linux) server to accept
> multiple CIPE sessions?

On the hub, run multiple ciped-cb's, each having a config file with an
"ipaddr" entry of 0.0.0.0 and having its own UDP port number.
ciped-cb will allow the appropriate remote CIPE that connects on the
proper port with the correct key to occupy that link slot.

> One last difficulty, the devices may or may not be behind NAT'ing
> firewalls.

If the firewall passes the intended UDP ports in both directions, no sweat.