Subject: RE: Hub and spoke
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen,AT,silverbacktech,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:39:40 +0200

Is there any way to set the Hub up to always listen on a single port 9999
for example.  And have all of the clients connect to that port to
authenticate themselves via the key?  I guess I am really looking to have
CIPE run in a server mode.  Any comments are welcome, if you could send an
example options file that would help as well.

Thank you again,
Scott M. Jensen