Subject: CIPE, NAT, ...
From: Robert Vojta <robert,AT,v0jta,DOT,net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:46:17 +0100

Hi,
  I read almost whole cipe info page and I found, that there is a possibility
to establish CIPE connection between two machines, when one have static
IP address and second machine have dynamic based address from DHCP and from
subnet 10.0.0.0. Between these two machines is masq router with no ports
blocking, but I haven't any access to this router (and I will never have) for
some port forwarding, etc.
  I spent whole day of reading archive, searching web site with google, ...
but I'm not sure if this is possible. Everyone who have NATed network is
speaking about port forwarding but I can't do this.
  Please, is this possible and if yes, can I find more examples than cipe
info have? Or is there anyone who have working this configuration?

King regards,
                                                                --Robert V0jta

--

  Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle.  --Steinbach