Subject: cipe over http-tunnel
From: kees <kees,AT,schoen,DOT,nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 11:38:53 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Cipe succesful over UP between 2 firewalled networks over the
Internet. Setup was easy and it works well. (homesystem <-> othersystem)

However from my work I also like to access my homesystem, but I'm behind a
bordermanager firewall which I don't have access to. SSH over this
firewall is also blocked. What I AM ABLE to do is use httptunnel. The
'hts' server runs on my homesystem and I can connect with 'htc' from my
workstation at work. Httptunnel forwards devices or tcp ports. SSH over
this tunnel works.

I would appreciate if I could do Cipe over this connection, I could then
operate 2 ways, but I'm unsuccesful until now.

Do one of you have done this or hints how it could be done?
regards
Kees