Subject: RE: long standing problem with cipe finally resolved...
From: "Jan De landtsheer" <Jan.delandtsheer,AT,dct-mail,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:24:58 +0100

Yes, I had the same problem, having ciped-cb's running properly and not
working with PKCIPE :o(
(I didn't test the removal of the disconnect() ) , I just started to
work with ciped-cb.
I was hoping some movement around pkcipe, but apparently not many people
are using it.
I too am having 2 ethernet interfaces (one outside, one inside) so the
problem can effectively be a multiple interface assignment problem, as I
did not have these problems when I used only 1 interface.

Jan