Subject: Re: Proposal: Compression of large packets
From: ewheeler,AT,kaico,DOT,com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:09:39 +0100

Josef --

As I understand the code, ciped only exists to keep the bring up/down &
configure the cipcbX interface.  I had thought all traffic and encryption
handling happens in the kernel.  I agree, if this can happen in userland,
all the better; but I know know if it will be possible.

What do you mean by "...we can have a bit in P..." below?  I've not heard
the colloquialism.

--Eric

--

Eric Wheeler