I have tried to install CIPE tunnel:
- both sides are W2K workstation
- WinRoute firewall with NAT
- 192.168.1.0/24, gw (temporarily) 192.168.1.50 and 192.168.2.0/24 gw
(temporarily) 192.168.2.10 networks behind
and I have failed:(
- instalation of the adapter was OK, I have tried to use Example 1 from
Linux CIPE info file
- (in fact I think I know a little about this...)
- having set IP 192.168.1.50 both for real adapter and virtual CIPE adapter
(as in the example), I was not able to ping from gw 192.168.1.50 both into
192.168.1.0 network and to 192.168.2.0 network (IP conflict occures in
- when setting different IP address for real adapter and virtual CIPE
- route like "route add 192.168.2.0 mask 255.255.255.0 192.168.2.10" was
rejected at gw 192.168.1.50
- route like "route add 192.168.2.0 mask 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.50" was
accepted at gw 192.168.1.50, but I still couldn't ping into 192.168.2.0
- I really don't know what options (in general) should be set on the
(suppose to test correct CIPE running, I would temporarily disable firewall)
Could anyone help, please?
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolováno antivirovým systémem AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verze: 6.0.303 / Virová báze: 164 - datum vydání: 24.11.2001