Subject: No Subject
From: mcaldwel,AT,starband,DOT,net
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:30:56 +0100

Received by romulus.spotswood.home; Thu, 27 Dec 2001 04:19:02 -0500
From: "Mike Caldwell" <mcaldwel,AT,starband,DOT,net>
To: <dragos.delcea,AT,farmexim,DOT,ro>,
        <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: RE: possible problem: documentation
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 04:21:43 -0500

    Do you not have the info package installed?  I'm pretty sure that's all
you need to get the documentation.

    With the source code, there should be an example config file "options"
that you can copy to /etc/cipe and customize.

.Mike