Subject: No Subject
From: mcaldwel,AT,starband,DOT,net
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:14:22 +0100

Received by romulus.spotswood.home; Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:05:03 -0500
From: "Mike Caldwell" <mcaldwel,AT,starband,DOT,net>
To: <dragos.delcea,AT,farmexim,DOT,ro>
Cc: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: RE: possible problem: documentation
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 08:07:43 -0500

    You might want to use dselect (or aptitude, whatever).  It makes package
selection much easier.  BTW, since you're using Debian (I'm too tired to
have noticed this earlier), you'll need to copy the example config file from
the source directory to /etc/cipe/peers.

.Mike