Subject: RE: A few questions
From: SBNelson,AT,thermeon,DOT,com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 00:34:26 +0100

If you could send me sanitized output (no key, change public IP addresses,
etc) of
        iptables -L -v -n
        iptables -t nat -L -v -n
        the appropriate /etc/cipe/options file
and tell me the names of your interfaces, then maybe I could help.  I am not
a Debian user, but for that matter, I don't use RedHat's rpm for cipe
either.