Subject: Re: Send Message Problem
From: Thomas Schaefer <mail,AT,thomas--schaefer,DOT,de>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:06:06 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2002 09:06 you wrote:
> Thomas,
>
>     Thanks your help. But I want to know more clear about the cipe program.
>
>     I want to set two web servers in two vpn connected computers,
>     then use the browser get the web pages through the vpn tunnel,
>     can I see that the packets between two computers are encrypted ?
>
>     Thank you very much.

Imagine you have installed additional networkinterfacecards on your computers
and connected with an crossover Ethernetcable.

That it is what you get with cipe - the only difference is, instead  of a
real cable and NICs an already existing network is used. "C" means "CRYPTO"
you wont see any cleartext on the real existing network - you can verify it
with ethereal. For security-considerations read the documentation from the
author.
Of course you can access webservers through it - why not?

Regards,
Thomas Schäfer