Subject: Hub and Spoke Configuration
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen,AT,silverbacktech,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:06:17 +0100

Can someone give me a hand?  I need to know what the configuration would be
for the following scenario.  A Linux server running CIPE as the hub of a
fairly large (200 at most) series of spokes or clients running Windows 2000
and the CIPE for windows module.
        What would the configuration for the server look like?  How can this
be accomplished without a huge amount of configuration?  The only way I have
found to do this is to make a configuration file for each connection
containing a different port.  Next a I start a daemon for each connection
referencing each configuration file.  I am not very happy with this
configuration, there is too much management involved and too many daemons
running.  Can anyone suggest a better way to do this???

Thank you in advance,
Scott Jensen