Subject: RE: CIPE crashes Windows
From: "Matthew Kanar" <mkanar_lists,AT,hotmail,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:48:10 +0100

What 3 versions of Windows?

I recently installed CIPE my WinXP machine and had the same problem.  At
the time, I assumed that it just an incompatibility between CIPE and
WindowsXP.  However, if you are having this problem on a supported
version of Windows, then maybe my hypothesis was wrong.

Damion Wilson (Author, CIPE for Windows) asked me when it crashed during
the boot process but I actually wasn't sure because I was paying
attention to other things at the time.

Thanks
Matthew Kanar
http://kanar.net/resume