Subject: Admin Cd v1 Update
From: "Charles Williams" <hosting.mailing.list.account,AT,acnshosting,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 00:45:02 +0100

Hey all,

Due to the large amounts of downloads I had to shut down the site for a bit
today until I got a better mirror up.

Well, it's up.  So, for those of you that had problems downloading this
afternoon go ahead and check out the site now for a better shot at
downloading the ISO.

Also, if you would like to help out by mirroring the ISO let me know.

http://www.slydder.homelinux.com/stories/op/storiesView/sid/72/

chuck