Subject: Re: CIPE-Win32 transfer hangs
From: "Juan Antonio Ruiz Zwollo" <J.Antonio,AT,jaruz,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:50:55 +0100

> Jan, I can generate you a cipsrvr.exe that prints out the value of
> WSAGetLastError() so that I can see what Winsock wants. If you can do this
> without my interaction then that'll be even faster. I have heard some
things
> about the granularity of Events and overlapped I/O before so maybe this
> problem is a known, resolvable one.

Hi Damion:

Not sure whether you were referring to Jan Olderdissen, or to me.

If you could generate me a cipsrvr that helps to give an idea of the problem
and maybe its solution, that would be great! Doubt I can do this easily
without your interaction. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Juan Antonio