Subject: RE: Service exiting
From: Jan Olderdissen <jolderdissen,AT,ixiacom,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 06:14:12 +0100

Damion,

I think I got it! Check out the call to WSARecvFrom() in
CipeSocketIO::RequestAsyncReceive(). The argument lpFromlen has to be
persistent until the IO completes according to the documentation. However,
it is an automatic variable! And, not surprisingly, the variable is set to
0x10 before the call to WSARevcFrom. It stands to reason that it is set to
0x10 again upon completion of the asynchronous IO.

Jan