Subject: RE: Service exiting
From: Jan Olderdissen <jolderdissen,AT,ixiacom,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:12:31 +0100

Damion,

please point me to the place in the documentation where non-cached,
contiguous memory is required for the device structure. All of my kernel
mode drivers never use these flags. A couple of them have been running in
the field for years without any detrimental effects. And yes, I've already
removed the flags and run without them for a while because my system will
crash on hibernation attempt with them.

Jan