Subject: Newbee question
From: Steve Kieu <haiquy,AT,yahoo,DOT,com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:58:42 +0100

Hi,

First sorry if my question is stupid, I am totally new
to cipe. I have searched the mail archive (back to
7/2001) and found nothing similar.

My senerio is:

Dialup (ppp) user with dynamic ip address running
Linux.
and dont have any other computer to make a VPN.

I want to make a secure connection from my dynamic ip
to one of the box the same as my box for
communication, lets say using ohphone. but any other
connection should be ok.

Can I use cipe? and some steps to use it. In this case
what the ipaddr and ptpaddr should I use? And how to
make sure the comminucation between me and other is
ciped :-) ?  that is it goes through cipcb0 not the
ppp0 ...

Thank you very much

=====
Steve Kieu