Subject: Re: Newbee question
From: Chris Wilson <chris,AT,lists,DOT,wapmx,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:06:10 +0100

Don't forget to apply the patch from:

http://sites.inka.de/bigred/archive/cipe-l/2002-01/msg00011.html

if you're gonna build the RPM (see the top "Bug alert" on the cipe
homepage) - there's not been a new release since that bug was found so
it's still up to users to patch themselves.

Chris

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:05:03 -0800
SBNelson,AT,thermeon,DOT,com wrote:

> Actually what is installed is 1.4.5 but point is well taken.  I wonder
why> they haven't upgraded.  Perhaps I'll create an RPM for 1.5.2 in my
spare> time (if I ever get enough).