Subject: RE: Newbee question
From: Steve Kieu <haiquy,AT,yahoo,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 01:27:17 +0100

Hi,

> The hard part is communicating that to the other end
> without knowing the
> other end's IP address.

I will put ciped-cb in the same scripts in my friend
box or use dns2go (i have not recieved the
registration key from them yet but it is promising,
thanks for the info )

> Just pick two from the list.  For example,
> 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.2.

Can u explain more how it works? (if u have time)

As far as I understand, the tunnel made from two point
using ip address and the udp ports. When it goes
inside it would expect the internel ip (192.x.x.x) to
reach the correct box, but in my case it nerver find
out where it is.

one more thing, should I compile IP tunneling in the
kernel or it is not needed.

Regards,

=====
Steve Kieu