Subject: cipe-win32 setup
From: "Martin Flatz" <e9525915,AT,stud3,DOT,tuwien,DOT,ac,DOT,at>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:55:27 +0200

i am totally new to this so i have some
fundamental questions
?
here is my network layout:
?
Client A (Win XP)
192.168.0.11
?? |
Server 1 (Win 2k with Internet Connection
Shareing)
192.168.0.1 (ICS does that)
195.34.142.150
?? |
?? |
? Inet
?? |
?? |
Server 2 (Win 2k with Internet Connection
Shareing)
192.168.0.1 (ICS does that)
212.186.123.30
?? |
?? |
Client B (Win 98)
192.168.0.2
?? |
?? |
Client C (Win 98)
192.168.0.3
?
?
I want the VPN mainly to play some LAN Games that
are hostet on Client B, so i need at least to reach Client B form Client
A.
IPsec and PPTP dont work cause my Provider
filters the needed Protocols
so i wanted to give CIPE a try but i have no idea
who to set it up. I read in some msg that cipe was installed on the clients.
Can
i install it one the 2 servers and do i have to add some routes.
?
?
Hope someone can help me cause i am a newbie on
networking
?
greetings MC