Subject: RE: cipe-win32 setup
From: Paul Hamm <paulhamm,AT,OpenRatings,DOT,com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:10:32 +0200

Whoops that would be BROWSING.txt

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Hamm
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 7:59 AM
To: 'Thomas Schaefer'; cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

Yes you will need to add routing commands.  Sorry not sure how you would do
that in Windows on linux the commands I use with the ips below would look
like this

left server
route add -net netmask cipcb0
route add -net netmask gw

right server
route add -net netmask cipcb0
route add -net netmask gw

You need to configure NBNS/WINS to cross browse your network segments.
Though using the ips of your machines should work fine.  See the samba
documentation, BROWSER.tct,on how to configure Browsing across subnets, it
tells you how this process works and does not require samba or linux.  This
makes finding windows machines easier.  You should see all your machines in
the My Network Places list.