Subject: Re[2]: Peer startup order question
From: Stephen Stewart <stewart.stephen,AT,wanadoo,DOT,fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:35:32 +0200

Hello Mike,

MG> Either Cipe works differently in this regard on Microsoft op
MG> sys's or something
MG> else is up. Anybody? What do your options.cipcbX files look like?
I don't think that cipe-win32 has any options.cipcbX files. Correct me
if I'm wrong. All the data is stored in the registry but I have seen
no docs anywhere describing this. There aren't very many parameters
visible for me to play with.

If I start the "server" machine (without starting the wanderer) then
it starts pinging away. As all it know about the peer for the moment
is 0.0.0.0 then where is it pinging? Has it gone insane and is now
talking to itself? In any case, when the wanderer talks to the server
it doesn't appear to see any of the replies that the server sends.

--
Best regards,
 Stephen                            mailto:stewart.stephen,AT,wanadoo,DOT,fr