Subject: Re[4]: Peer startup order question
From: Stephen Stewart <stewart.stephen,AT,wanadoo,DOT,fr>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:05:11 +0200

Hello Damion,

After a bit more investigation, it turns out that there is a problem
with the TCP/IP setup on the static ip box. I am unable to bind even
the simplest server program to *any* of the ports on the static ip
interface but can bind to the 0.0.0.0 equivalent. Also, the internal
interface, ie. the adapter to the intranet, does not display this
problem. So, until I get that resolved there is no point trying to get
CIPE to work correctly.

I'll let you know how I get on, but it might take a few days as have
other things to be doing too.

Stephen.

Friday, April 19, 2002, 2:28:16 AM, you wrote:

DW> I don't know specifically what's going on in your setup but CIPE-Win32
will
DW> "remember" the address of the peer that last sent it a correctly
decryptable
DW> packet.

DW> Everything that is stored in the registry can be modified with the
Control

--
Best regards,
 Stephen                            mailto:stewart.stephen,AT,wanadoo,DOT,fr