Subject: RE: Two questions
From: "Dave Brotherstone" <davegb,AT,pobox,DOT,com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 18:53:18 +0200

I don't know about question 1, but as for question 2, CIPE does support 2.4
kernels - it's only a problem in the configure script of 1.5.2 that doesn't
detect it correctly on RedHat systems - I presume from the question you are
using redhat?  You have two options - use a snapshot (probably your best
option, the current snapshots are very stable), or alter line 1097 (ish) of
the configure script to
KVERS = `uname -r`
from KVERS = $ac.... something.

Cheers,