Subject: ??: Going to slow connection
From: "Kim, Sang Dong" <SDoKim,AT,fciconnect,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:36:39 +0200

Dear DKWilson,

I checked the CIPE driver and dates,
But, it is last version of CIPE.
Anyway, i reinstalled the driver to last 14th release of CIPE.

I have about 10 users, it was connected 3 servers thru the VPN.
but, i needed an NAT server to work as intranet PC.
(In fact ,I don't have right to change routing in company gateways)
So, I did add a sygate 4.2 server for NAT.
The sygate server is in company intranet with only one LAN card.
This sygate server is changing IPs of VPN user to another intranet IP as
x.x.x.253.
The server can connect to telnet servers and company proxy server.
But, When users are using some of websites, the VPN occurred disconnection.
can't ping to another side vice versa.
Welcome any advise,

Regards,
SDKim

?? ??: Damion Wilson [mailto:dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm
?? ??: 2002? 5? 15? ??? ?? 11:32
?? ??: Kim, Sang Dong
??: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
??: Re: Going to slow connection

Try going back a CIPE version and let me know. I've never experienced that
problem and it may be something I just introduced with the latest release.

DKW