Subject: RE: VNC to win2k with SP2 over CIPE
From: Paul Hamm <paulhamm,AT,OpenRatings,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 20:21:38 +0200

I had some install problems with vnc on win2k pro sp2 so I have been using
TightVNC instead and have had no problems except for the <expletive removed>
verizon dsl line which likes to drop.  Other than that works great.  Same
sort of setup as you have RHL7.3 machines running the RH release of cipe 1.4
something.  Have yet to see any problems with TightVNC.  You may want to
give TightVNC a shot as the UK AT&T labs is no more. TightVNC looks to be
the one being maintained.