Subject: RE: cipe on a floppy
From: Wolfgang Ailec <W.Ailec,AT,awe,DOT,at>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:51:46 +0200

Hallo Peter,
this error may come from the bind system call which returned
EINVAL in 2 cases:
1. The socket is already bound to an address, which means, that
    another process is using this socket (another ciped-cb?)
2. The addrlen is wrong, or the socket was not in the AF_UNIX family.

I experienced a third case, if I use an IP Address, which is not bound
to any local interface, I will get the same error message (Kernel 2.2.19,
not on kernel 2.4.x)

Maybe it will help using the line

me 0.0.0.0:7016

instead the original one in the options file and/or change the port
numbers to be really sure, that the ports you are using are not in use
by another process. I hope that something of this will help.
Good Luck!

Wolfgang