Subject: RE: VNC to win2k with SP2 over CIPE
From: Ajit Kashyap <ajitkashyap,AT,yahoo,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:47:04 +0200

Thank you everyone for all the sugestions. I was able
to solve it. It was my mistake that I forgot to
mention one small detail in my first mail - I had cipe
version 1.5.1 at one end and 1.5.2 at the other. After
I upgraded to make both ends run on 1.5.2 the problem
was solved.

Thanks again

Ajit Kashyap