Subject: Re: got short packet from <remote peer ip>
From: Marco Palumbi <marco.palumbi,AT,tiscali,DOT,it>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:13:36 +0200

Sorry but i dont know the cipe protocol.
I think the problem is in the CT_PING packet bacause before apllying the
"short packet patch" to the linux cipe 1.5.2 i could see CT_PING CT_PONG
flow from linux to win and no error on the log, while After applying the
patch the CT_PING CT_PONG flow stopped and appeared the messages on the
log.

linux to linux seems to have no problem either with and without the patch...

thank for help

Marco