Subject: Re: Helping you get CIPE working on Windows XP
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:28:18 +0200

Go for it, by all means.

I'm not doing anything on XP at the moment and don't really have the
inclination to go out and buy it and a new machine to run it on.

All I insist on is that the final product builds with the NT4.0 DDK and/or
identical binaries run unmodified on all three NT-based kernels. I really
don't want version splits between platforms. A LOT of people have eschewed
both XP and W2K and continue to run things on NT4.

That said, I expect that the port should be fairly easy.

I'm still concerning myself with nailing down the stability issues (just
about
there, too!) and will get into feature alignment with Cipe proper after that.

Thanks, I appreciate the help !

DKW