Subject: Compiling cipe-win32?
From: ulf,AT,eklund,DOT,com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:14:28 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to compile cipe-win32, but without succes. I'm using Visual C++ 6,
the
W2K DDK and the platform SDK. The cipe-driver compiles from the DDK
environment.
But the userspace apps dosen't. They fail on iphlpapi.h and when I try to
compile
from the SDK environment there is en include duplication between wisocks.h and
winsocks2.h. I got the impression that the entire kit should compile out of
the
box, so I gues that my environment is screwed in some sense...

Could someone who has succesfully buildt cipe-win32, give me som hints on how
do this, including how Visual C++, the DDK and the SDK is supposed to be
installed inorder to make this work. I'm normally a linux\kernel hacker so I'm
not used to the M$ stuff...

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Ulf Eklund.