Subject: Re: Compiling cipe-win32?
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:09:57 +0200

Iphlpapi.h should come with the Platform SDK. It is part of the SNMP support
API. Failing that, I can send it to you or you can get it from Microsoft.
I've never built with the W2K DDK ensuring backward compatibility with NT4.

Once your environment is straight, it should be a case of just running nmake
from the top of the source tree.

Don't panic, though. I'm a Linux developer myself and this stuff is
maddening.
If you peruse the Windows Kernel Mode mailing list archives on Google, you
can probably get a feel for how frustrating it was for me initially. You
really should try building the examples that the DDK provides before building
CIPE-Win32, that way you're not debugging two things at once.

DKW