Subject: Re: CIPE over HTTPS proxies.
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:14:36 +0200

Remember, CIPE uses UDP with packet-oriented semantics. HTTPTunnel doesn't
appear to tunnel UDP. Also, unless the proxy was able to ensure the complete
transmission of full packets (not partials), there would probably be a higher
than acceptable error rate due to retransmits by the applications and/or the
TCP/IP stack.

DKW