Subject: Re: Stable NT based solution
From: "Yves Smolders" <yves.smolders,AT,pandora,DOT,be>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 16:26:00 +0200

Peter,

I do not intend to connect them straight to the net, there is adequate
firewalling at each side.  (FreeBSD bridging firewalls with shaping)

The problem is, I like Cipe but I'm not very experienced with linux just
yet.  It's a shame the NT versions aren't stable yet...

Yves Smolders
Hofline International
yves,AT,hofline,DOT,be
tel +32 15 55 47 20