Subject: Re: Stable NT based solution
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:41:18 +0200

My test setup is three machines using three point to point links. One is
Win2K, one is NT4.0 and the other is Mandrake 8.1. The test procedure is a
constant data transfer over each of the links (for weeks).

I would rather know what the problem is instead of writing things off as "Not
Stable Yet"

Thanks,

DKW