Subject: RE: Stable NT based solution
From: "Kim, Sang Dong" <SDoKim,AT,fciconnect,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:35:33 +0200

Hi, I'm a user of NT based CIPE.

I'm using the NT based CIPE
Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2K,
Both of CIPE working but, it is sometime stop the service.
and when we start and stop the service..
it is cold rebooting... one side only..
I think that NT version still has small packet problem.
and i am using a sygate as a NAT.
when i use some of encripted site.. it is stop working..
Just it is my experiance.
I'm waiting to be solved it.