Subject: Re: Stable NT based solution
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:47:26 +0200

Alright guys, give me a while to try and recreate the problem. Can anyone say
which version this affliction appeared in ?

Juergen, there is nearly a one to one correlation between encrypted UDP
packets on the LAN and delivered plaintext packets on the VPN interface.
Can you confirm whether there are more packets arriving on the LAN (on the
CIPE port) than are getting decrypted and delivered on the CIPE adapter ?

And which OS is getting the slowdown ?

DKW