Subject: RE: Cipe using the wrong ports..
From: Daniel Gibbs <d.gibbs,AT,online-bills,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:14:23 +0200
Title: RE: Cipe using the wrong ports..

Hi, I've looked at the Firewalls nither seam to be blocking/nating those
addresses.
Though I've figgured out (after playing with tcpdump) that ManC isn't sending
the Packets though CIPE.

So I'm baffled...
IF only it was simpaly me not adding a rule in the firewall..

Back to the drawing bord then..

Cheers
Dan

ps.. I know but I couldnt be botherd + I had several ppl asking me things ...