Subject: RE: Cipe using the wrong ports..
From: Gert.Vandelaer,AT,medisearch-int,DOT,com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:27:52 +0200

If one box is not using the cipe device, it sounds to me a routing issue
more than CIPE.
Are you sure that your ip-up scripts is adding the correct route for CIPE
traffic ?

bye,
Gert

                    Daniel Gibbs

                    <d.gibbs@online-        To:     'Peter van den Heuvel'
<peter,AT,bank-connect,DOT,com>
                    bills.com>              cc:     "Cipe-L (E-mail)"
<cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
                    Sent by:                Subject:     RE: Cipe using the
wrong ports..
                    owner-cipe-l@ink

                    a.de

                    09/07/2002 06:01

                    PM

Hi, I've looked at the Firewalls nither seam to be blocking/nating those
addresses.
Though I've figgured out (after playing with tcpdump) that ManC isn't
sending the Packets though CIPE.

So I'm baffled...
IF only it was simpaly me not adding a rule in the firewall..

Back to the drawing bord then..

Cheers
Dan

ps.. I know but I couldnt be botherd + I had several ppl asking me things