Subject: Re: error while installing
From: ewheeler,AT,kaico,DOT,com
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:07:28 +0200

Nico,

huh?... I've been running cipe on a dual xeon server for over a year... it
works fine!

Milind,
  Hit http://lxr.linux.no and lookup ip_select_indent for your kernel
version.  Check output.c on line 284 and see what argument it's missing;
it's probably something simple.  I remember this problem floating arround
in another thread, but I can't remember which.  You might also try
searching the archives for ip_select_indent.

--Eric