Subject: Re: CIPE Win32 Console
From: Christopher J. Oliver <cjo,AT,sympatico,DOT,ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 03:01:29 +0200

Josh,

Take a look at latest cipe-win32 packages (v2.0 pre13,pre14).  After you
unzip them, open all the text files.  I can't recall offhand (away right now)
the filename, but one of them lists all the commands for cipsrvr.exe.

If you or anyone could elaborate more on the use of this, please forward to
the list.

Cheers,

Chris