Subject: RE: CIPE Win32 Console
From: "McDonald, Joshua J (Josh)" <joshmcdonald,AT,lucent,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 04:05:08 +0200

Thanks for that Chris.

That I can see:
1) Release Notes.txt contains the different options that can be used with
cipsrvr.exe
2) There is no description of the different results of running 'cipsrvr
status', or
3) No details of what the console/noservice option does differently to the
service, and what any of the output actually means (The meaning of the
"Decryption CRC Failed" messages, for example).

Has anyone had any experience with these two parts of cipsrvr.exe?

Thanks again,
Josh.